|The Flyers came from behind on their rivalry night win over Pittsburgh Wednesday night. It was the Phantoms turn last night against Hershey.|
This weekend is the the first 3-games-in-3-nights set for both the Phantoms and Penguins. Both look to separate themselves from the pack with all three of their games against divisional opponents.
East Division Standings (through 10/24's games)
1. Phantoms (3-1-0-0) - 6 points
2. Hershey (3-2-0-0) - 6 points
3. Penguins (3-3-0-0) - 6 points
4. Binghamton (2-2-1-0) - 5 points
5. Norfolk (2-3-0-0) - 4 points