About Highland Park Hockey

Thursday, March 10, 2011

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Tony Androckitis, a graduate of the Pennsylvania State University since the Spring semester of 2011 with a B.A. in Journalism along with an A.S. in Kinesiology.  I have written for numerous publications including PensBurgh and DraftNasty on various sports topics ranging from the NHL, AHL, NFL and NCAA.

I started this blog back on March 10th, 2011, to give hockey fans (specifically Penguins fans) a place to read up on hockey news about their favorite teams, the Pittsburgh Penguins of the NHL and their AHL affiliate the Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins.

Being that I'm originally from the Wilkes-Barre area, this blog will have in-depth original coverage of the AHL Penguins with breaking news, player profiles, game previews & recaps, interviews with players and coaches and much more. I will also keep readers up to date with important news on both the NHL Penguins and the ECHL affiliate Wheeling Nailers via outside sources as well as with some of my own insights.

A note to readers: I hope you enjoy reading Highland Park Hockey and spread the word to other hockey fans to join in the conversation.  This blog is open to structured non-abusive debate, but any kind of personal attack or foul language is strictly prohibited.

I have been covering the WBS Penguins over at PensBurgh. Check out my work from this past season if you would like here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment